HONOLULU – MMA Junkie is on scene and reporting live from Thursday’s official Bellator 279 fighter weigh-ins, which kick off at 4 p.m. ET (1 p.m. PT).
The weigh-ins take place at the Bellator host hotel in San Jose, Calif. The nearby Neal S. Blaisdell Center in Honolulu hosts Saturday’s event, which has a main card on Showtime following prelims on MMA Junkie. It is the second of back-to-back shows in Honolulu.
Among those weighing in are women’s featherweight champion Cris Cyborg (25-2 MMA, 4-0 BMMA) and Arlene Blencowe (15-8 MMA, 8-4 BMMA), who meet in the main event rematch, and Juan Archuleta (25-3 MMA, 7-2 BMMA) and Raufeon Stots (17-1 MMA, 5-0 BMMA), who fight for the interim bantamweight towel.
The full Bellator 279 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (Showtime, 10:30 p.m. ET)
- Champ Cris Cyborg () Arlene Blencowe () – for women’s featherweight title
- Juan Archuleta () Raufeon Stots () – for interim bantamweight title
- Kyoji Horiguchi () Patchy Mix () – bantamweight grand prix opening round
- Justine Kish () Ilima-Lei Macfarlane ()
PRELMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 8 p.m. ET)
- Janay Harding () Dayana Silva ()
- Nainoa Dung () Lance Gibson Jr. ()
- Justin Gonzales () Kai Kamaka ()
- Levan Chokheli () Goiti Yamauchi ()
- Yancy Medeiros () Emmanuel Sanchez ()
- Keoni Diggs () Bobby King ()
- Randi Field () Maraya Miller ()
- Ryan Dela Cruz () Jordan Winski ()